We are looking for a Planning Co-ordinator to join our expanding office team. Our business and customer base is growing at an ever-increasing rate and as a result we are seeking candidates to manage our key clients.
As a company, we plan installation and maintenance works as well as events for a number of brewers across the UK. Our customers range from large international breweries; to smaller, local craft brewers.
All our clients have strict, individual service level agreements that we must adhere to as a business, and it will be up to you to ensure targets are met. You will be required to work alongside the other areas of the business in order to guarantee our clients receive the appropriate level of service.
It is essential that you build relationships with key personnel for each client in order to maintain effective communication. This will not only maintain current business, but also aid future developments as we expand further.
• Take receipt of customer calls via the phone and email and register into the Service Management system to establish next step actions
• Effective day to day planning of maintenance and installation work with all customers whilst ensuring you are working within the customer SLA and priorities
• Ensure technician’s daily workload is at capacity at all times
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and customers
• Manage, organise, and update relevant data using our database applications
• Liaise and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing between Sales Reps, customers, suppliers, visitors, and other relevant staff
• Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures
• Co-ordinate the order of spare parts as required by working with the Operations team and Storeman and keep the customer informed at every stage
• Research and investigate information to enable strategic decision making, escalating issues if you encounter problems meeting the customer SLA
• Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety, Quality Management, and Manual Handling of equipment
To apply or to ask any further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org